Sunday, March 8, 2009

Every failure is actually a progress...

I borrowed this line from someone on the net. I just can't help quoting it. It is so damn true!

For me, this is a new way of looking at things. It is so positive! And it helps me because I am learning to be a positive person every single day. The nega-Mylene is slowly gone. When I was younger, I used to regret every single decision I made - even if sometimes, the results are good. I always imagine how "it could have happened"...so many "what-if's". And, suffice to say, it didn't make me happy. :(

Now, I am learning - from so many people... by reading their blogs, or from the books and magazines I am reading, and most especially from the people I talk with.

I have had a lot of failures in my life. I am pretty successful with my academics, career, family, and friendships. But with relationships with the opposite sex, it's always been a failure...And that's going to change, from this day forward. ;)

No comments: