Sunday, November 16, 2008

PhilNITS Training

Today is the start of our FE IT Instructors Training. So far, it's been great. Except for the "resignation" of my sandals (it was broken right when I was about to enter my room at Sequioa Inn last night! I really panicked because I didn't have a reserve and the stores were already closed. Good thing, I brought my slippers with me and the sidewalk vendor told me that there are still stores open in San Pedro. Whew!!!)

Anyway, the accommodation is good. We have a pretty and spacious room at Sequioa. I'll be having two roommates - one from UM Tagum and the other from STI Digos.

And the FOOD! Snacks pa lang, parang lunch na! hehe... :)

But what I am truly excited about is the knowledge and skills that I'll get from this training experience. Thank God for this blessing! :)

1 comment:

shEErEEn said...

mam congratulations pla for passing the ever nosebleeding n philnits exam...whew..galing..!