I am good at:
• doing Research. I love learning lots of new and exciting things on the Web especially about how it has changed the way people work, play, and live life. I love finding more about the latest in information technology including cool stuff such as gadgets and software. I would love to help you create new materials for your presentations by doing the research work for you.
• organizing events and leading people. One of the most successful events that I have organized is the Software Freedom Day 08 celebration in General Santos City, which earned a special mention from the SFD Organization. I was able to pull off some great talents from the students, fellow faculty members, and people from the government and business sectors. I have always dreamed of being an Events Coordinator for special events like Weddings. =)
• making slideshow prsentations. I use them often during trainings/seminars/lectures.
I want to learn more about or get better at:
• writing blogs.
• Testing software/programs. I really love running tests on student programs and I’m interested on how people at industries do software testing (quality checks).
• image editing using tools like PhotoShop and GIMP and create special invitation cards… I have a lot of learning to do in this area.
• public speaking. I want to learn some techniques on keeping the audience/participants interested.
• teaching or mentoring. I want to improve my teaching skills in a way that motivates the students to learn more about a topic (even boring ones)